Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A President's vice...a deadly vice


PLEASE CLICK HERE to READ the DANGERS of SMOKING
Recently, the new President, Benigno Simeon "Noynoy" C. Aquino III was found out to be a smoker- many known people advised him to stop smoking but he could not. I think he should stop smoking so the people would follow and stop smoking too. He could set an example to all…
But smoking is not only the President’s vice, many people smoke too- based on CNN world survey, 1 in 7 youths smoke. There are lots of different reasons why people smoke…but there are even more reasons not to smoke. Smoking is very harmful to the body, it has no advantage at all- and everyone knows that. But why do people still continue to smoke? I was a smoker before, even when I was in high school- and for  many years I continued to smoke... I've just recently quit this vice, my family made me do it and I am thankful to them since no good will come out of this smoking… It is hard to break a habit, but it can be done. It is for our own good anyway. It would be really nice if smoking was banned from public places so smokers won't bother the nonsmokers... People can just chew gum instead of smoking a cigarette- it's what I do.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment