Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mythology for kids


 I was watching anime today..I know I'm a little too old for it. It was entitled "Olympus Guardian" and it was about the gods of Mount Olympus-- told by a father who has 2 kids  (set  in the present year) --he's telling the stories to his kids... Even though I'm not that into Greek mythology, this show really entertained me...the characters were well drawn and were  very likable..each god was unique but quite obnoxious and mean as they were depicted in books and other tales. The show was also hilarious and every story has morals..I think this show is good for children..it is enjoyable at the same time they learn lots of things from it.Too bad I can't really find better videos to put here, but thanks to Southenisland for the vid.. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment